028 90 365595
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00
Free consultation


December 27, 2023
In the UK, if you’ve come across medical negligence, you may report it to either the NHS service provider directly, such as your GP, dentist surgery, or hospital, or to the commissioner of the services – the body that pays for the NHS services you used. It’s important to provide detailed information about your concerns,...
Read More